BaseURL not in my system settings

Coddess Ltd May 12, 2021

Hello,

I want to change my url (change-me.atlassian.com). I found an article about going to System -> General Configuration. But I have no available url to change there.

Any ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
Coddess Ltd May 12, 2021

Thank you very much :)

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

@Coddess Ltd  Cool, glad to hear that helps.  Let us know if you have any follow up concerns.  If this answer solved your issue,kindly accept the answer.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Hi @Coddess Ltd,

You cannot simply update your cloud url - which is what I understand you are trying to do. Have a look at this support article to learn more about updating your url.

If you are looking into using a custom domain name rather than changing the url, this is an open feature request (CLOUD-6999)

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

Hi @Coddess Ltd Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Currently don't support the ability to change the URL of your cloud site

You can't just change the URL, you'd have to do a cloud-to-cloud migration, see links below:

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events