Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Apps: why uninstall button is disabled?

Hi. I was discovering different apps and installed some of them. I don't know why, but in each of them uninstall button is disabled.

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 16.37.31.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Feb 26, 2023

Hi @ArthurStam 

Welcome to the Community!

To understand why it is disabled and greyed, please hover over the 'Uninstall' button, and you will see a tooltip. The possible case for this is, the app may have an active subscription. and you would need to unsubscribe to uninstall the app.

I hope this helps!

Tuncay

Awesome, thank you.

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 19.11.24.png

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Feb 26, 2023

You are very welcome! 

Like ArthurStam likes this

Is there a way to disable or hide apps until their trial period ends? I've tried out several apps which did not meet our needs and I can't seem to get rid of them now, so they just clutter the view.

Like # people like this

I have the same problem as @Silver Salonen did you find any fix ? 

Saurav Roy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
Oct 06, 2023

This is as surprising as it is annoying. I am trying out Jira and testing different apps but it looks like I'll have to get rid of the tool itself because now my view is too cluttered to be practically used.

Saurav Roy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
Oct 06, 2023

I found one solution. There's an option to go to configure and hide the apps in issues. Looks like this is not available for all the apps though.

I'm facing the same issue (with the Cost Tracker app). Tried it, do not want to subscribe or use it. Cancelled subscription, yet I cannot delete it.  @Silver Salonen @Aurelien Essig @Saurav Roy - did you find a solution ?

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 09.46.29.png

I also find this extremely impractical.  I have already cancelled the subscription, but I am forced to wait a month until the trial period runs out before I can uninstall it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events