Active sprints tool tip is always showing two active sprints event were there are none

After 6.6.70 update I noticed that tool tip on Active sprints always shows 2, even where there are actually no sprints. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Active Sprints Bug.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Tornike,

This is not telling that you actually have 2 sprints, it just points you the keyboard shortcut to get into that view.

If you were to hover over Backlog it will show you (1), while the Reports, (3).

Press the keyboard specified number and you'll switch to that view.

I hope it helps!

Cheers!

Andre

I have users thinking the same thing. It's misleading.

I also have users calling in thinking there are 2 active sprints.

Hi, 

I have an issue where when I edit a task and add it to an active sprint, in the sprint drop down, it shows four active sprints when I only have two projects with two active sprints. I'm not sure where the other two sprints are coming from and how to get rid of it. Is there a way to figure out where these active sprints are coming from?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

197 views 2 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you