Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to find screen schemes?

Alkanz Ali June 14, 2023

where to find screen schemes of team managed projects? 
I am trying to add Due date as mandatory field, this has been done on all my company managed projects but my team managed projects are not have due date as mandatory field. 
Please tell how can I configure this or else find screen schemes that can be edited 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2023

Hello @Alkanz Ali 

Team Managed projects don't use "schemes" like Company Managed projects do.

To manage the fields that appear on screens for each issue type in a Team Managed project, a Project Administrator for that project needs to go to Project Settings > Issue Types. From there you can select each issue type and add/remove fields and also set fields as Required.

For more information refer to:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-team-managed-projects/

0 votes
Deepak Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2023

Hi @Alkanz Ali ,

You can configure any Field mandatory from "Field Configuration Scheme". Here is the link for more details :

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-a-field-configuration-scheme/

Thanks !

Deepak Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2023

Every scheme related to a project can be found under project settings. For this you would need project administrator settings in your Jira project.

Thanks !!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2023

@Deepak Jain 

This answer is incorrect in that Field Configuration Schemes are not applicable to Team Managed projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events