Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to view a project Timeline I get ERROR: 1XRTKJP how can I troubleshoot this

Alan Escobar June 26, 2021

Here is the error I get when trying to view a project timeline

Something's gone wrong

Try refreshing or navigating to another page. If you still see this message, our service might be disrupted. Check our

status for updates.ERROR: 1XRTKJP

Timeline is working for other projects

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

Hello @Alan Escobar,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, the only error that might be related to the issue you are experiencing is the one below:

[Limited to 100 per PT1M] RBAC resource owner is not defined for the request GET /rest/api/3/mypermissions. But the required scopes are defined. Make sure RBAC resource owner is defined.

It seems this is related to permissions, but since you are using Cloud Free, it’s not possible to edit the permissions, so anyone added to the site will be a project admin, but just in case, can you please go to Project settings > Permissions and confirm if all permissions are set to “Application access (Any logged in user)”?

Are you able to view the tickets and access other menus like List or Calendar?

When did this issue start? 

I can see that you have two accounts on the site, is this happening with both of your accounts? 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events