Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Confluence to Jira Work Management Project

Trevor de Souza July 4, 2023

Hi All,

I have created a new Jira Work Management Project and when I select "Pages" I get the error message.

Not connected to Confluence

To use project pages, contact your admin or team lead to connect Confluence to this project.

I have even tried connecting the project via the Confluence side, but nothing is showing

This is a company-managed project and I have full administration permissions over the environment and is not the free license.

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Goloto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2023

Set yourself the role of Project leader, it helped me in Jira Software.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2023

Hi Trevor,

Make sure you are a Project Administrator in the Project Role as well. It is looking for that versus whether you are a system level administrator. 

Trevor de Souza July 6, 2023

Thank you for answering @John Funk.|
I have Project Administrator Role for the project too.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2023

Confluence has been having some problems the last couple of days. I wonder if it is related to that. Best wait until it is back up fully to take a look. You can follow the status here:

https://status.atlassian.com/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events