Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team managed project - board settings

Thalita Oliveira August 28, 2023

I've noticed the DONE issues disappeared from Borad (Work Management - Team managed project). They are appearing only on the page "issues" inside the project. Is it a defaut setting? Do they disappear after a specific time? Can I change this setting?

1 answer

1 vote
Francis Batilo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2023

@Thalita Oliveira ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When using the KANBAN board under JWM or any team managed projects, any issues that had been moved to the far right (considered to be done) will be visible in the board for 14 days. 

The reason why your issues are currently not visible on your boards is probably because they have been in that column for more than 14 days. 

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to modify the threshold of when we want the issues to disappear.

If you like, you can also vote on this change as that will improve the chances of this feature to be looked at: [JSWCLOUD-21257] Be able to customize the time when done issues are removed from the done column in team-managed Kanban boards - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.

However, all is not for naught. You can perhaps use this article, created by John Funk, to address your issue.

Creating a Second Agile Board for Team-Managed or ... - Atlassian Community

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Francis

Thalita Oliveira August 29, 2023

Hi Francis! Thanks a lot for your reply! For sure I'm gonna vote on this change. But, only one more question: even the issue disappear from Board, it does not disappear from project, right? Can I see all DONE issues on issues list forever?

Francis Batilo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2023

@Thalita Oliveira ,

That is correct. The issues that have disappeared from your board is still on your project. They are just not visible due to a configuration that is preset to hide them after 14 days. 

John Funk recommended creating another company managed KANBAN board to manage them as you can configure that to not hide your issues.

Another solution is to use dashboards with a filter that only shows you issues that are done after 14 days. Of course, the downside of this is that you'll have to go to a separate page to view them.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

Thalita Oliveira August 31, 2023

Hi @Francis Batilo 

Thanks for your repaly. Do you know if there is any tutorial explaining how to create this kind of dashboard?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events