Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsible User

Silvio December 12, 2022

Hello,
I'm considering using Jira Word, and I'm having doubts if it's possible for Issues to appear only to the reporting user and the assigned responsible user, is this possible? I did not find where to configure!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

Hi Silvio,

Yes, you can do that with Issue Level Security. See this article for more guidance on how to implement. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/

Silvio December 14, 2022

Thank you very much!
Everything worked!
Hug

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

Great! Glad to hear.

Silvio December 19, 2022

Hello John, can you please help me again:

I granted access to the "Browse the Projects" permission, only to the "Reporter" and "Responsible", but the project appears for everyone, it is certain that those who are not project users cannot see the items, but it is in the list of projects .

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2022

Hi Silvio,

Yes, this is a known problem and Atlassian is working on it. They can see the project in the list but cannot do anything with it or see issues on the project. 

Here are more details about the announcement for future changes:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Announcement-Introducing-two-new-permissions-to-replace-Browse/ba-p/2108241

Silvio December 19, 2022

Thank you very much!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2022

You are very welcome.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events