Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job requisition approval

Amanda Ferreira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

Hey team!

As a recruiter, I'd love to automate our Recruitment process and the first step would be pretty much the job requisition form, which include approvals from the board. 

Is there anyway to create it on jira, something like "approval workflow" and include a form with more details on the role, salary, costs, etc.? 

I have done a few things already but any of those projects were good and I couldn't create the form to send to the board. 

Any suggestion and help is highly appreciated! 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

@Amanda Ferreira 

Please ask your admins if you are using Jira Cloud? or Jira Datacenter?

As far as approvals, workflow customizations,..they can be done using both Automation for Jira and ScriptRunner if you have the plugin.

Salary, costs,... to me are viewed as confidential information. May be using issue security will be required.

Overall, your request is feasible but this is a big project that will require more details and discussions.

Please let us know the type of hosting you are using.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events