Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Jira Work Management Right for us?

Braden Pilling
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

We are a small boutique consulting firm, so we don't need a complicated software development project management tool. We have client projects we coordinate, track tasks, track time, budget, work with freelancers, schedule meetings and updates, communicate/collaborate. We are also developing our own white label products/sales, etc.  Here is a list of the main requirements and questions we have, so far?

1. We need a simple, free from clutter view of our project portfolio - Is choice of colors the primary customization feature? I do love the way Basecamp simplifies the home screen with a Message Board, calendar, tasks and only the projects I am a part of.
  2. Ideally, we would like a solution that does not add more subscriptions and we can reduce - if our external clients, vendors use Slack, is there a way for us to use confluence and Slack integration to communicate without having a Slack subscription?
  3. Is there a way to utilize calendar booking with an app to eliminate the need for a tool like Calendly?
    1. Is there a way to have one primary calendar for our company and eliminate Google Calendar?
  4. How/can we use time tracking from staff and vendors within projects to roll into invoicing and billing?
  5. We use Google Workspace - is there a way to implement additional cloud file storage, and email to eliminate Google?
  6. Why does Atlassian not just let you test everything? I would like to see how Approvals helps/enhances the workflow instead of creating approval tasks?
  7. Is there a way to improve the issues tab - it is very busy and at first glance you dont even know what you are looking at?
  8. Is there any dashboard or summary views of all projects and their performance or status?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events