Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to request for creation of new banner but unable to auto assign

Daryl Liew Jun Xiang January 23, 2022

Hi team 

i tried to log a ticket at Jira to create new banner but how ever i have an error message saying default assignee does not have assignable permission or unassigned issues are turned off. please help as i am unable unable to proceed with ticket, am i banned from doing so? thanks!

70086efb-e488-4b36-9182-635d8e5e0fac.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Daryl Liew Jun Xiang , this says that you have setup a default assignee for the project but that user does not have the required permissions to be assigned issues. Please go to project settings – permissions and look for assignable permissions. Observe the roles or groups that are listed as assignable. Now navigate to administration – user management and find the specific user that is set to default. View the details for this user and check which groups roles that individual is in. Ensure that they are in one of the groups that has assignable permissions or add a new group or roll to the assignable list assignable .

Daryl Liew Jun Xiang January 23, 2022

Hi Jack thanks a  lot. can you help to elaborate further and show screenshots of how to get there.

I'm so sorry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events