Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share a list view ?

Chinmaya April 27, 2023

I have created a list view by removing some default fields and adding few custom fields. But when I try to share it with my team, they are able to see the default fields which I removed and see the customer fields only if they add it. Is there a possibility where my team can see the exact view that I have created ?

2 answers

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hi Chinmaya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, this is not possible right now. I suggest you vote for this feature request and give it a follow:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-418

Chinmaya April 27, 2023

Thank you for the update @John Funk

Would love to have this feature. I will keep an eye out for it.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Same here  :-)

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Chinmaya

welcome to the community!

If you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this would be easy to do with the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. In a sense, JXL has a few things in common with JWM's list view, however it adds many advanced features (such as support for configurable issue hierarchies, sum-ups, or conditional formatting), and works in (and across) projects of any type.

Plus, any changes that you make to it, are by default shared with all your team members!

This is how it looks in action:

jxl-basics.gif

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders