Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass a selected ticket number to view it's details in a different dashboard?

Raghav Rao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

I currently have 2 dashboards.

One is a Roadmap board with all Epics listed.

2nd is a detailed status of the Epic selected in a Rich Filter.

How do I pass the selection of an Epic in Board 1 to display the details of the epic in the 2nd board

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2024

Hi @Raghav Rao 

Welcome to community

Based on your description you have an advanced roadmap plan and a rich filter dashboard. Those are actually two separate things so what you are trying to accomplish may not be possible. Plans are not really dashboards, dashboards tend to be gadgets, and while rich fitlers as a plugin adds more dynamic dashboards it can't generally be combined with a plan

If you could elaborate or make more clear what your acceptance would be I maybe able to provide a more definitive answer. However using both tools at our company users tend to have a plan and a rich filter board separately not one combined thing

Best,

Clark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events