Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to REVOKE acces to Jira Work managemant?

Petr Jan Homolka January 21, 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm having troubles with removing acces from one user. In the attached file No.1 you can see slider that I for unknown reason cannot move.1.png

Here are our projects, all of them are JSM except the "CRM". I need the user to have acces to all JSM projects but not to JWM (CRM) project.

2.png

Any help appreciated !

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @Petr Jan Homolka , 

the user automatically has a Jira Work Management license because he already has a Jira Service Management license. This is because right now, Atlassian is providing this product that no additional cost for JSM users.

But having a JWM license does not mean that the user has access to any JWM project : there is a difference between having a license, and having access to a project.

The project access management is available in Project Setttings -> People. You will be able to remove or add a user tot access the CRM project here.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

When I go to project settings->people its empty, which is weird because my collegues are working in this project and everybody can access it. 

Is there some way to restrict who can see the project ?

Thanks in advance. 

3.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

@Petr Jan Homolka - Who does the Permission Scheme has can access it? It might be all logged in users or something like that. 

Like # people like this

We just tweaked a bit the Permission Scheme and its working now! Thank you everyone for any help you provided.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events