Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display week numbers in JWM calendar view

Tobias Pohlmann June 23, 2023

I need to display the week numbers in the calendar view in a Jira Work Management project but could not find the settings.

Is there any way to achive this without the use of external plugins? And if not, which plugin would be necessary?

Thanks in advance!

Tobias

alt="This is the calendar view in Jira Work Management."

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2023

Hi Tobias - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by Week Numbers? 

Philip O_Brien
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2023

I'm also interested in this so I can answer
Week commencing 2 January 2023 was week 1, this week commencing 19 June is week 25.

Lots of industries reference a week number rather than a date

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2023

Thanks for the clarification. I am not aware of any Calendar app for Jira that includes that. You should open a feature request with Atlassian for them to add it to the Jira Work Management Calendar tool.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Tobias Pohlmann June 26, 2023

Hi John,

thanks for answering my question. I tried to create an issue but cannot select the JWM project in the create issue mask. There are several issues and I can find the project in the overview. Am I missing anything or is the feature currently disabled for JWM?

2023-06-26 09_57_50-Window.png2023-06-26 09_58_17-Window.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2023

Try typing the name of the project, not the key. If that doesn't work. Click on the link for Instructions on the home page. 

Tobias Pohlmann June 26, 2023

That does not work as well. I found this statement on the instructions / homepage:

If it doesn't come up as a known issue, you can give feedback in our products or ask the Atlassian Community. If you're a product administrator on a paid plan, you can contact support if you still need help.

I am the administrator of a paid plan. Should I create the request via the "give feedback" link in JWM anyway?

2023-06-26 10_32_31-Window.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2023

No, go ahead and contact them here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events