Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date time smart Value

Teresa Ruiz-Rico Gómez July 21, 2023

Hi all,

When I configure issues to be created automatically (automotion tab), how can I set the start date to start at the moment the ticket is created automatically and the due date to start the next day?

I think the following, but I am not sure:

Start date: {{issue.created}}

Due date: {{now.toBusinessDay(0)}}

Please do you know how to do that?

Thank you!

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

I have the same issue and I use this smart value, and it works for me.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 16.08.27.png

Hi @Teresa_DevSamurai now it works for me!!! Thanks a lot, in addition, 

as you are an expert, could you confirm me if this CRON expresion is correct to indicate that this rule will be launched at 11:35am on the first Tuesday in April?

Capture.PNG

Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

I think it looks correct

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

Hi @Teresa Ruiz-Rico Gómez  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, those are close, but the Due Date would probably have a 1 instead of a 0. And that doesn't mean the Due date "starts" the next day. It means the due date IS the next day. 

Thank you @John Funk , I will try and let's see tomorrow if this works for my daily tasks. Thank you for your response!

Like John Funk likes this

In addition, @John Funk , as you are an expert, could you confirm me if this CRON expresion is correct to indicate that this rule will be launched at 11:35am on the first Tuesday in April?

Capture.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

Can you share the entire rule that you have? And please show the details for the Edit issue fields part. 

Like Teresa Ruiz-Rico Gómez likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

Yes, that cron looks correct. You can click on the Run Rule now if you want to test it instead of waiting until tomorrow, but tomorrow won't happen to run this until next April!

Like Teresa Ruiz-Rico Gómez likes this

Thanks a lot John!!!!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

You are very welcome!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events