Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dashboard Filters

Hi, I have monthly dashboards for our projects set up for me but I now need to create new ones. How do I change the date filter from say, March to April ?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jan 12, 2022

Hey Dave - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What date are your trying to use for the filter? The date that would be used for March to April? 

0 votes

Hi @Dave Holmes and welcome to Community!

You have two options, let's say you want to retrieve all issues created from January 1st to February 28th:

• Option 1, the manual one, you write a query with static dates:
created >= 2022-01-01 AND created <= 2022-02-28
  • Option 2, the automated one, you ask Jira to get all issues created after the start of current month, and before the end of next month:
created >= startOfMonth() AND created <= endOfMonth(1)

You can find further information in the JQL documentation.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

thanks Manon

Where do i find the first function for created ? I actually have live project dates i want to filter to rather than dte created so its just finding the Option 2 edit function i'm struggling with

Many thanks

Curt Holley Community Leader Jan 12, 2022

@Dave Holmes what date field/s are you using? Perhaps share your current JQL for us assist with.

Like Manon Soubies-Camy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Lessons from Vilius Zigmantas’ path to Continuous Process Improvement at GeoComply

“Organizations are made of people who create and follow processes which are constantly changing and are in need to be supported and nurtured… this is the spot where I realized I can br...

1,727 views 9 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you