Dashboard Filters

Dave Holmes January 12, 2022

Hi, I have monthly dashboards for our projects set up for me but I now need to create new ones. How do I change the date filter from say, March to April ?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hey Dave - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What date are your trying to use for the filter? The date that would be used for March to April? 

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Dave Holmes and welcome to Community!

You have two options, let's say you want to retrieve all issues created from January 1st to February 28th:

• Option 1, the manual one, you write a query with static dates:
created >= 2022-01-01 AND created <= 2022-02-28
  • Option 2, the automated one, you ask Jira to get all issues created after the start of current month, and before the end of next month:
created >= startOfMonth() AND created <= endOfMonth(1)

You can find further information in the JQL documentation.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Dave Holmes January 12, 2022

thanks Manon

Where do i find the first function for created ? I actually have live project dates i want to filter to rather than dte created so its just finding the Option 2 edit function i'm struggling with

Many thanks

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

@Dave Holmes what date field/s are you using? Perhaps share your current JQL for us assist with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events