cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating task on the board I haven't got access to

Aleksandra Molenda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2024

I need to create the form that allow to inform particular city about the case. E.g. coordinator from city X wants to inform city Y that something happen. Each city has got their own board. Is it any option to avoid creating form for each board separately but, using one form, there will be the option to choose which board will be affected?

Or is it the easiest way to make the task on the board where I haven't got access to?

Additional info: I can not have got access to this board, because some of information should not be visible for me but I need inform that team via Jira about the case.  I want to avoid creating form for each board [because I will need to create 12], so how I can do it easier?

I am using Jira WorkManagement

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Hi Aleksandra - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There is nothing magical about boards. They are just containers for displaying issues. So you don't create issues on Boards, you just create issues. Then if the issue matches the filter used by the board, then the issue will display on the board. 

Are the Cities using different projects? If so then you will need Create Issue permissions in both City projects. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events