Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition on Stage movement.

Yash Pradhan June 30, 2023

Can you help me ( can we apply a condition, where after a certain stage movement Changes cannot be done in Tickets only able to add comments).

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2023

Hi Yash,

Edit the Workflow and click on the Transition to the status that you want to prevent editing further. 

Then click on Properties in the popup box on the right. 

Add these entries if not already there:

Screenshot.png

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2023

Hello @Yash Pradhan 

Are you working with issues in a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?

When you say "a certain stage" do you mean a Status (i.e. issues where the status is changed to Done)?

With a Company Managed project it is possible to make issues non-editable when they are in one or more specified statuses using Workflow Properties. That is described in this document:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/

Yash Pradhan July 2, 2023

Company Managed Project

Yash Pradhan July 2, 2023

Hi Trudy,

Can you also help me provide the solution for making a mandatory rule to attach Link source Jira for every ticket creation instance.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2023

Hello @Yash Pradhan 

That sounds like a.sepatate topic from your original question. Please start a new post for that.

If my or @John Funk 's answer satisfactorily addressed your original question, pleas consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated solutions.

Like Jehan Bhathena likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events