Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we also get this for Jira Software?

jorn.wieldraaijer February 15, 2024

Add anyone as a stakeholder, no agent license needed

We’re introducing the stakeholder role in Jira Service Management. Now you can add anyone as a stakeholder.

If you’d like someone to be informed about an incident’s progress to take necessary precautions and actions, add them as a stakeholder. They’ll only receive updates about incidents, and won’t have product access.

This feature is available only on Premium or Enterprise plans of Jira Service Management.

Read more about adding stakeholders

You can assign users a Stakeholder product role on Jira Service Management, through Atlassian Administration > Directory. You can invite new users or assign existing users as stakeholders.

They only implemented this for Jira Service Management. I Also would like to see this for Issues. Then we can close requests and link them the Issue. 

1 comment

Sven Schmid March 12, 2024

The documentation says there is no need for a agent license https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/how-can-i-add-and-manage-internal-stakeholders/#Invite-stakeholders-to-Jira-Service-Management

"Stakeholders don’t need an agent license in Jira Service Management’s Premium and Enterprise plans. You can invite any number of stakeholders, without consuming agent licenses."

However, i have the same problem! Stakeholder Feature is activated in Project settings, internal Users are added as Customers, Jira Service Management Premium, still not able to select other Users than Service Desk Agents.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events