"Please indicate the level of urgency for you"

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Hi @pini mari ,

Is there any field called urgency or priority?

if so it might be a mandatory field, that field data has to be entered in order to create a task issue.

Regards,

Kevin.

pini mari April 27, 2021

Yes I know, and I mark all the priority, and I still have the error, a few hours ago was fine, something went wrong

Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

It cannot go wrong and throw an error magically, kindly check whether you have set any validator in workflow, Field configuration for the mandatory fields and if there is still an issue kindly explain your project set up and provide the details about fields on your screen.

Regards, Kevin.

pini mari April 27, 2021

The error on all the projects, and for all the employees in the company, no one made a change in the settings, could it be that you have some problem?

Capture1212.PNG

Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

It seems the priority field is a custom field, is the Priority system field is also mandatory in your field configuration?

pini mari April 27, 2021

yes

Capture1414.PNG1417.PNG1718.PNG1419.PNG

0 votes
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Please make the Priority field mandatory which is only needed and try removing the other priority from the screen.

If this doesn't work please set both the priority fields not as mandatory and check if you still receive the error, if you don't receive the error, then set the priority that is only needed in the screen as mandatory.

pini mari April 27, 2021

I did what you wrote and we still can not open a fault, you have the option to enter our project and check it

Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I think you have mistaken me for the Atlassian support team, I'm a same normal user as you are, I don't have any special option to access your project and check.

For sure there is a problem with the Workflow validator or you're field configuration, kindly share a full picture of it so the community members can help better.

pini mari April 27, 2021

Ok, thanks for the help :)

Like Kevin Johnson likes this
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hi @pini mari ,

Was the problem resolved?

-Kevin.

pini mari May 2, 2021

I fixed the glitch, there was a problem with validation on the workflows

Like Kevin Johnson likes this
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2021

@pini mari Great, accept the above-mentioned answer so it can be useful for other users.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events