native JIRA issues status transitioning

Frederico Gesteira de Resende Fiuza September 22, 2022

is there a native feature where I can find issues status transitioning? I wanna check status of transitioning of an issue or issues within a sprint. Just wanna know what kind of info JIRA natively provides.

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Hello @Frederico Gesteira de Resende Fiuza 

Welcome to the community.

Can you provide more information on what you are seeking?

You can look at the History section of an individual issue to see the changes to Status for that individual issue.

You can look at the Sprint Burndown to see the progression of issue from not-done to done. That does not show all the individual Status changes between the not-done and done Statuses.

0 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Can you provide some more information on what you want to achieve?

Issues have a certain statuses and can transition from or to certain statuses depending on the project workflow.

You can view a list of issues with a certain status through the search option. You can get information when an issue transitions by setting an automation that triggers on an issue transition. 

If you can can give more details on your required outcome, I / we should be able to help you out.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events