is it possible with Timereports or Timetracker add on to export in a Pivot table format?

Arevik Hakobyan September 28, 2021

We use 2 add on for jira to generate time report

1. Time reports

2 Timetracker

Is it possible to generate Pivot table of the logged hours ?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2021

Hi Arevik,

It is possible to export Pivot By User in Time Reports:Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 12.24.01.png

Thank you.

Arevik Hakobyan September 30, 2021

The problem is that I want to export a pivot table, but it doesnt do so, even when you chose pivot by user

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2021

Have you tried the exportView.xls option?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2021

Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,

Thanks for posting.

Would you mind to have a look into this marketplace plug-in - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215414/pivot-report?hosting=cloud&tab=overview if it solves your purpose?

Happy to hear your feedback on this.

Note: This response is just based on the user query and I am not working as marketplace partner.

Arevik Hakobyan September 28, 2021

hi @Suvradip Paul thanks for the prompt reply!

It means we have to buy another add on for that.

My question was whether it is possible to be done by mentioned add ons, as I couldnt find such a function there.

Also I tried to see available gadgets in dashboards but again none shows what we want

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2021

Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,

Thanks for your prompt response.

As far I know, unfortunately the plugins  might be only solution to your problem. I would check again and let you know if there is any other alternative.

Arevik Hakobyan September 29, 2021

i see. thank you!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2021

No worries @Arevik Hakobyan . Stay safe and heathy and enjoy the rest of the day!

Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2021

@Suvradip Paul , thanks for pointing our app =) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events