I am new to Jira so maybe I gey something wrong.
I've joined Jira Cloud, created a project and installed an iOS app on my IPhone. And there is a bug I can't get rid of.
My system language is Russian so the statuses and other system stuff is in my native language. But when I try to filter issues in my app choosing the status from the list there - all the issues disappear. This also happens when I choose a type "issue" - the filter results become empty. But in fact there are active issues and there are statuses that could be used to filter.
Finally I found out, that if I switch to English - the filtration starts working properly. This means that there are always only English statuses behind their names shown to user in his interface language other than English. But the app options to choose from are also shown in the UI language so I even don't have a chance to choose "in progress" instead of its Russian alternative.
How can this bug be dealt with? Or I just don't understand some aspect of Jira right?
Thanks, it's kind of about the same thing, but the case is more than a year old and is unresolved.
What I was able to do to partly fix the issue was renaming all the statuses of the workflow into Russian alternatives. And now the iOS and Mac OS app are able to properly filter the lists.
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events