how to remove unused project/workspace

panuwat sirirak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2021

At Left panel there are junk project under "Jira Software" and "Confluence" like team-16xxxx,

since i haven't use it anymore how to delete it.

2021-01-08_17h21_34.png

3 answers

0 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Hi, @panuwat sirirak Welcome to the Community!

You can delete unused instance: Go to Setting (cog icon in the top right corner)-> Billing-> Manage Subscription 

Check the Subscription that you want to delete and delete it with the help of the 'delete' option. You will find delete option when you will click on the 3 dotes.

cloudie.png

I hope it will help you.

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Hi @panuwat sirirak 

Those look like different instances, you should go here https://my.atlassian.com if you want to see a list of instances you own to unsubscribe and delete them.

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021

hi @panuwat sirirak ,

You can  click on "manage the list"  and delete the links.

or 

Go to Settings -->  Billing --> Manage Subscriptions --> Delete which are not required. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events