how do i print url for Jira tickets?

James Wiggins March 6, 2024

after an issue is documented, i would like to print a report with the url links for the tickets in in a excel spreadsheet with the issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

Hello @James Wiggins 

Can you provide more information about your use case and the problem you are trying to solve? I don't think I have grasped it fully.

James Wiggins March 7, 2024

Thank you for your reply, I would like to find enable, if possible, a column on the export file which would contain the url for the jira ticket. This would allow when exporting from the issues section, the url link to display, thus allowing the exported file to contain the url for the jira ticket.

example when exporting I would like to include the link:

Screenshot 2024-03-07 085019.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2024

Hello @James Wiggins 

If you are exporting to Excel as a CSV file then there is no field to enable to give you the explicit URL as a separate value for the issue.

If you export as XML  then a "link" attribute is included.

If you export as HTML, then the issue key field is a link to the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events