how can i write smart value compare in automation rules

Viktoryia Uladzimirauna September 21, 2022

I need
10% {{issue.customField_111.value}} compair with {{issue.customField_222.value}}
if less then transite issue

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

photo_2022-09-21 16.57.54.jpeg

@Stefan Salzl  
it should works but it`s not

0 votes
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hi @Viktoryia Uladzimirauna and welcome to the community

Could you please further specify your use case in more details? I can´t follow your description. This would make it easier for the community to provide you with a suitable solution.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Stefan

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

@Viktoryia Uladzimirauna 

this still doesn´t explain your use case and the problem you are trying to solve. 

What exactly does not work? could you please send a screenshot of the whole automation rule/how far you´ve come so far as well as the result of the audit log report.

Best
Stefan

I need to compair two fields, both number fileds.
first value should be less then "10%of second value+second value"

@Stefan Salzl 

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2022

oh....sorry for the confusion. Guess I found the issue:

If you are doing math expressions with smart values it needs to be closed with {{/}}. From your screenshot it looks like this is missing. so try the following:

{{#=}} 1.1 * {{issue.customfield_11201}} {{/}}

Best
Stefan

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
Viktoryia Uladzimirauna September 22, 2022

@Stefan Salzl 

something missing with *

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 14.13.03.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-22 at 14.15.30.png

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

Hi @Viktoryia Uladzimirauna 

Please read my last answer carefully and use 

{{issue.customfield_11201}}

instead of  customFieldId. It´s just customfield_xxx (where xxx is the ID) --> no capital letter in customfield --> smart values are case sensitive.

Best
Stefan

Like # people like this
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

@Viktoryia Uladzimirauna 

in case this solves the problem please consider to hit the „Accept answer“ button in order to mark this question as resolved.

Best
Stefan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events