how can i remove issue dependency & issue hierarchy in story template.

Tanmay Mhatre November 24, 2020

want to remove issue dependency & issue hierarchy in the story template but not able to do so. 

tried to remove it from the issue layout but not able to find the issue dependency & issue hierarchy in the list.

if there is any other name for that or another method to remove that please do let me know.

screencapture-zebpay-atlassian-net-browse-ZP-9435-1606288998683.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2020

Hello, @Tanmay Mhatre 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. We have reviewed WBS Gantt-Chart's behavior regarding Jira Fields and confirmed that the application creates Custom Fields that, at the time, cannot be disabled. We have reported this behavior to our development team to implement the option to disable it at a code level:

WGCCPT-77

• We linked this issue to the suggestion reported for the development team's reference and priority alignment.
  • At the moment, we can't set an ETA for the implementation to be released since it will depend on the team's backlog and analysis of the suggestion's complexity. That's why we suggest you add yourself as a watcher on that page to automatically vote for this feature implementation and receive all future updates from our development team.

If Public Tracker site pages do not render as expected, please try incognito mode or switch the browser to display. Also, it will be required a separate sign up for watching in Public Tracker. Click the 'Login' option placed in the right navigation column and go to the 'Sign Up' link. Next, click 'See the old view' to display the watch option.

We understand that not having a workaround for this behavior is not optimal, but let's give our developers some time to investigate and implement this suggestion.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2020

What apps are you using to provide "templates" and the issue hierarchy?

Tanmay Mhatre November 25, 2020

screencapture-zebpay-atlassian-net-plugins-servlet-upm-1606303149120.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

Sorry for the delay in responding.

There is an app that does something like this, which is why I asked, but you haven't got it.  That suggests that these two blocks are simply custom fields that your admins have added to the project/issue type.  Your admins can remove them.

Tanmay Mhatre November 26, 2020

I have tried and removed all the fields one by one in the issue type but still not I am able to remove it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2020

I am sorry, I missed the WBS Gantt chart. 

I think that is injecting the fields for its dependencies.

Like Tanmay Mhatre likes this
Tanmay Mhatre November 26, 2020

Thank you for the solution. 

Suggest an answer