create our own project templates or use existing projects as templates

Julia Tschernysch February 11, 2021

For project creation we need the to create our own project templates or use existing projects as templates. There is also already a feature request for this, untouched by your side since 2014: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-40141

Is there a workaround for this unknown to us?

1 answer

0 votes
Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2021

There should be an option to "Share settings with an existing project" on creation in cloud which pretty much achieves this goal... the only problem is that having shared settings has other impacts - namely changing one changes all... this might be what you want, but if not its a problem.

Julia Tschernysch February 12, 2021

Thank you for your answer. You are referring to the UI. I was referring to the API.

Can you help us there?

Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2021

Hi Julia - apologies I missed that reference.  I haven't seen anything in the standard API for this on the cloud.  I have used Config manager in the past for this.. but its server only.  I would recommend taking a look at the CLI app on the marketplace which may be able to help on cloud?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events