cannot find jira custom chart

widya puspita August 30, 2021

i'm interested on trying the jira custom chart for my dashboard. i've been integrating it, however it's not shown in my dashboard gadget options. any steps that i might've missed?

been checking my subscription too and it's shown that i have a free trial.

thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2021

Hi @widya puspita ,

I'm Tom from the Custom Charts support team.

If this is the app you are trying to use please reach out to us on our support portal or email us at support@oldstreetsolutions.com and we will be able to help 🙂

Here is the getting started documentation: https://link.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-jira-documentation

Kind regards,

Tom - Old Street Support Team

Tata Tatkhashvili August 9, 2022

Hi there

Could you tell me why I can't to integrate control chart in Jira? Unfortunately I can't find it. Please, help me. if you can

Thanks a lot

Yours faithfully

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Hi @widya puspita 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Could you let me know specifically which custom chart are you trying to integrate and it's purpose. So, we will be able to assist you with the query? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021
Like G subramanyam likes this
widya puspita September 1, 2021

hi @G subramanyam ..

thanks for your response. i've found where did it go wrong. turns out i'm mistakenly only integrating the one for confluence and not the one for Jira. now it's running as expected. thank you!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2021

Thank you @widya puspita for the reply with the solution. Keep exploring this community and stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer