attachments randomly change

Gregg Humerickhouse December 15, 2020

While in the middle of viewing/working on a ticket, Jira randomly displays attachments in the Attachments section but the attachments are from other tickets.  Then all of a sudden the attachments go away or get replaced by a different set of attachments.  It seems to be very random, but I have verified that other users in my company are seeing the same behaviour.

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Hi @Gregg Humerickhouse 

When the incorrect attachments display, are they just delayed in updating (from a prior issue) or are displaying and staying in the view?

There is an open defect about the delay issue, which you may view here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75706

Best regards,

Bill

Gregg Humerickhouse December 15, 2020

It does not appear to be the same as the delay issue.  When I've actively noticed it happen, there may or may not have been any attachments when I originally pull the ticket up, then there's a flicker and some attachments then show up in place of any that were previously displayed.  The attachments often aren't overly familiar to me, so I don't think they're coming from the previous ticket I was looking at or I'd recognize them pretty easily/quickly.  Usually if I refresh the page it will resolve the problem, at least temporarily.  I have seen it where it has changed the attachments twice while viewing the same ticket.  Completely random.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Thanks, Gregg.

As you appear to have a different issue, I suggest asking your site admin to submit a support ticket to see if how they can help: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

__Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events