Hello dear Community,
1) I use a Xporter-template in Docx-format, in order to generate a Docx file from my test-plan (cf. Xray issue-type).
2) My test-plan is filled by various test-cases (cf. Xray issue-type).
3) When test-cases are input from scratch, fields are correctly exported.
Remark= By personal convention, I will name these items as <Clean test-cases>.
4) When test-cases are cloned, some important fields (eg. Actions; Data; Results) are not exported.
5) For me, it is a bug because cloned test-cases will have little appeal if these cloned test-cases can't be exported as intuitively as clean test-cases can be.
1) Thks for your quick support.
2) After creating my account, I have left my request (without SEN) related to Xporter-deviations between cloned and blank test-cases.
3) Hope to have reported a real bug and thus, get in return a bug correction .....
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events