You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
XRAY: When importing tests from ADO via CSV, I get an error "xray": "Test type not present" even though my CSV file has a column for Test Type.
- I have setup "Test Types" in XRAY to match what I am importing.
- My CSV export from ADO, has a column for Test Type with a value = Manual.
- Import CSV and maps to main fields, (Summary, Action, Results, Test Type, and two custom fields) yet I get the "xray": "Test type not present" error
- I created a test case manually in XRAY and then exported the test case. Noticed that no column for "Test Type" exists. I added a column for Test Types and import still received the same message.
- I then created a custom field for Test Types and mapped to that instead. Still receiving the error message.
I am on a second trial of of XRAY. I was able to import test cases on my first trial with the same CSV files. Although I wasn't able to get the trial version connected with my production JIRA. Another challenge.
Thoughts on the error and what I am missing?