Why would the BigPicture user remove dependency links?

MA June 30, 2021

Recently links (dependencies) between my tasks have been removed from my BigPicture project.  When I looked at the task history, I can see that the links have been removed at 12:01am by the BigPicture user.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

TIA

MA

Capture.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 1, 2021

Hi @MA

First of all, I a really sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We are aware of the severity of the issue, so we've done our best to accelerate work on fixing it. So it's already identified, fixed, and will be released in BigPicture 8.1.

Please be informed that the upgrade process to the BigPicture 8.1 ) is in progress. We plan to finish upgrading our clients' instances by the end of tomorrow (the 2nd of July).

Please let me know if you have further questions.

MA July 8, 2021

Thanks @Anna-BigPicture - I am guessing that we need to recreate the links.  Is this correct?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 12, 2021

Hi @MA

In some cases, there is the possibility to restore data from the backup. Please contact our Technical Support Team providing details (e,g. your base URL). Our Dev Team will assess whether links can be restored from a backup on your instance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events