Why do I get the exceeded processing time in automation script?

rbalamu2 March 21, 2023

HI Team,

Our automation scripts are not running. In the audit log seeing the below error.

Why do I get this? is there any limit for scripts? 

Automation for Jira has exceeded the allowed total processing time for this rule. Maximum allowed processing time over 12 hours is (in seconds):3600
Thanks,
Rahini

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2023

Hi @rbalamu2 
Yes, as already answered, these are limits. But some third-party add-ons (which are much cheaper than changing the Jira plan) will be able to give you unlimited automation.

For example, suppose you need to automatically change the status, priority, or issues' assignee and send notifications. In that case, try the SLA Time and Report add-on. It specializes in SLA control and reports, so the automation works when the time (day) comes for the SLA time goal.2023-03-27_21-08-36.png
My team develops it, so I know its advantages and can recommend it, but if you need something else, you can look for other automation apps in the Atlassian Marketplace.

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events