Why are many report types not available in team managed projects in JIRA?

Pratik Acharya January 13, 2022

Hi,

Can anyone explain why so many report types (that are there in company-managed projects) not available in team-managed projects?

I can not find Sprint report, Version report, Epic burndown, etc. There are only 6 reports available in my team-managed project, while there are plenty more in my other company managed project.

I could not find any configurations in settings that I am missing. If there's a way, please let me know how I can access these reports.

3 answers

1 vote
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Hi @Pratik Acharya 

Team Managed Project only provides these reports as of now

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-reports/

If you need extra reports create a board with a Scrum template that includes the team-managed project issues and you can have reports from the board you have created!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 votes
Raviraj Suryavanshi January 13, 2022

@Pratik Acharya 

If you are using Scrum board and you have required access then you can find reports as below. 

Please validate if the Jira admin has provided access to you 

Reports_menu.pngReports_option.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

@Raviraj Suryavanshi the query is referring to team-managed project reports and screenshots you have given is company managed project reports

Like Raviraj Suryavanshi likes this
0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

Hi @Pratik Acharya

Is your project set with a kanban or scrum board?

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events