Where I can get Project feature keys?

Prajesh Sortee August 24, 2022

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

What do you mean by "get"?  Are you talking about the REST API call you've got documented?  Where the server is?  Where you set or read them in the UI?  

Could you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do?

joehardin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2024

If you look at the link he provided, his question is pretty clear. The REST documentation refers to a feature key when creating a PUT request, but in the corresponding GET within the documentation doesn't refer to any feature key. So it begs the question of where you can find the key value of a given feature. 

For anyone else looking for the answer, it wasn't intuitive. Here's an example of what the Releases feature key looks like: jsw.classic.releases

I found it by using browser dev tools, and looking at network tab when i toggled the feature on in the UI. It should be the first entry in the network log and you can see it in both the entry name and the request URL

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events