When I create a classic project, I can't use it.

Berthelot Björn October 17, 2019

When I create a classic projet and then clic on it, no board is available and the main screen keeps loading forever (see screenshot).

Steps to reproduce :

Click on projects.

Click on Create Project

Choose classic project.

Choose SCRUM or KANBAN model.

Give a name and click create.

The project main screen doesn't load.

Capture d’écran 2019-10-17 à 16.32.38.png

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Hi @Berthelot Björn - It almost looks like a network issue on your end. Maybe give it a few minutes and try again. Or try with a different browser. 

No I've tried several times. All other features of the application works well. It also works with Next-Gen project.

I finally get this screen. I'm ORG and SITE ADMIN.Capture d’écran 2019-10-17 à 17.09.28.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Although you are an ORG and SITE ADMIN, it doesn't mean you have access to all projects - it all depends on the Permission Scheme linked to that project. You need to have Browse Project permissions within that scheme. 

Suggest an answer