What happens to the Qmetry tests, cycles, etc once Qmetry is cancelled?

Jason Christina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2023

Hello - thinking of migrating from Qmetry and have not been able to connect with their support team through their website or 'chat with a live agent' feature in their app. I'm wondering what happens to all the tests, test cycles, etc if we cancel Qmetry. I know we can export the tests but i'm not seeing a similar option for test cycles and we may need to preserve the test cycles for audit needs.

Has anyone been through this process? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Randy Keith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2023

Hey Jason, I have been using Qmetry for some time now, and have found their support team very quick and responsive. Though I have not been through this process, I connect to their support team from this link -  https://qmetrysupport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/46. I am sure you will get a response from them. I hope you find it useful.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events