Webhooks

Dominic Deguzman November 10, 2021

Hello,

I'm new to Jira and having trouble with webhook.  Created a Smartsheet for Jira connector and getting "Invalid response from JIRA. statusCode: 403, reasonPhrase: Forbidden statusCode: 403, reasonPhrase: Forbidden"  error.  From Smartsheet support, but my account is a site admin.  Are my permissions sufficient enough to create a webhook?

• You are attempting to create a bi-directional (automated) workflow and the workflow creation fails because the Jira Connector connection owner is not a top-level Jira Administrator in Jira. For this reason, the Jira Connector is unable to create the webhook in Jira using the connection owner's credentials

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

Hello @Dominic Deguzman 

Welcome to the community.

Can you provide a link to the documentation you are following to set this up, and tell us at what point in those instructions you encounter the error?

Dominic Deguzman November 11, 2021

I followed this: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476126-jira-connector-admin-setup-cloud-self-hosted-server

Invalid response from JIRA. statusCode: 403, reasonPhrase: Forbidden statusCode: 403, reasonPhrase: Forbidden

Ashish Saini March 24, 2022

Hi @Dominic Deguzman : I am also facing the same issue ..Were you able to fix it 

@Trudy Claspill : Any suggestions 

Regards
Ashish

Ed Sheaf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2023

Hi @Dominic Deguzman & @Trudy Claspill

Was there a resolution to this issue?  I am having the same error on a new installation of the Jira connector and haven't seen this error before.

Cheers,

Ed

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events