Want to plot story points on a vertical axis, date on horizontal and different lines by tag

Michael Benedict May 18, 2021

I would like to have a time based plot of the number of story points by tag or by assignee. Is there a gadget that can accomplish this or something similar? 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hello @Michael Benedict 

Welcome to the community.

Can you tell us a bit about your use case?

It isn't something I've ever needed to do.

I did a search of the Marketplace and found an app that might help you. I've never used the app, so I can't testify to its quality, and it might not be the only app that could help you.

Javascript Charts for JIRA Cloud 

It is from the Atlassian Labs and is unsupported. If you tweak the search you might find other apps that are supported.

Michael Benedict May 18, 2021

Thanks for the response. I'll take a look at that app. The use case is as follows:

We have a lot of projects and want to see how load is shifting around the company over time. We were thinking about looking at story points by person over time as an example. This way we could see if a particular person or persons were getting overloaded at different times during projects. We also wanted to look at this by labels instead of person. This way we could label tasks by function (ie DevOps, Mechanical, EE) and see how the functions were being loaded over time.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2021

Hello @Michael Benedict 

Did you find an app to solve your issue, or otherwise come up with a solution?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events