View Pie Chart Report by Sprint

Wes Cropp May 11, 2021

The pie chart report is helpful to see all of the work by fix version in aggregate, but what if I want to see the same data sprint over sprint?  Can the pie chart get more specific?

3 answers

1 vote
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Wes Cropp

As @Clark Everson mentioned, you need third party apps, like Custom Charts for Jira, Quick Filters. We provide other commercial alternative called Dashboard Hub for Jira that allows you to create custom charts based on custom JQL or filters:

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.11.33.png

You can see a live demo here https://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboard

Hope this helps!

1 vote
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

Hi @Wes Cropp

With the built in tools you can do it for certain things, like time in sprint, estimations etc. For more specific charting you would need a third part app. 

At my company we use Rich Filters for Jira which many seem to like. For Cloud you may want to look into something like: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220925/custom-charts-for-jira-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Best,

Clark

0 votes
Nico Frossard - codefortynine May 12, 2021

Hello @Wes Cropp

Our Jira cloud app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards can be used to easily and quickly update your pie chart report for a given sprint.

In the screenshot below, I defined a few controls to quickly filter the whole dashboard for specific sprint(s). Any interaction with these controls will automatically update all the other gadgets.

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 16.00.05.png

Much more filtering options and gadgets are available. Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any question!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events