View Old Sprints

Collin Peterson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2021

I just closed out a sprint, and would like to show a summary of the sprint for our weekly summary. However, now that I've made a new sprint I can't find the old sprint. Is there any way to view old sprints? I have attempted to find an issue that was in the sprint using the backlog view, then scrolling to the sprint it was assigned to. When I click the link to that old sprint, it tries to load it, and then takes me to my current sprint instead.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

Hi @Collin Peterson ,

After you finish the sprint, you cannot see them in the Backlog and Acive sprint, but you can find them in the sprint report.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-sprint-report/

Collin Peterson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2021

Thank you, but I should have clarified that I am using a Next Gen Project. I did use the site you provided and found an answer though, so thank you!

View and understand the next-gen sprint burndown chart | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events