Two dimensional filter in Dashboard hub

John Barnett December 2, 2021

Is there any way i can create a two dimensional filter in the Dashboard hub. I know they are available in the main jira dashboards but i need to have one in the dashboard hub. Please help as i have been going around in circles trying to find it.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2021

Hi @John Barnett

This is Gorka from Appfire, the company behind Dashboard Hub for Jira. We have in our roadmap for Q1'22 the Two Dimensional Filter gadget. I'd love to know more details about your use case, if you drop me a line at gorka.puente at appfire dot com we can discuss and I can share more details about our roadmap.

Best regards,

Gorka

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Hello @John Barnett 

I'm not familiar with a feature in Jira called Dashboard Hub. When I search for information on that I find third party apps that are available from the Altassian Marketplace. Are you talking about one of those? Can you provide a link to the documentation?

John Barnett December 2, 2021
Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 23, 2024

Hey there! we already released 1D and 2D Pivot tables in our Jira Custom Charts, plus many more features, like Time in Status, Confluence Custom Charts, integrations with Time to SLA, BigPicture (with their ownBigPicture Custom Charts ), Comala Document Management (also with their own Document Workflow Custom Charts )... hope you like it!

Like Ivan Garcia _Appfire_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events