Trying to switch workflow of one of our projects but error occurs when entering workflow settings

0x0mtn March 30, 2021

Hello,

I'm trying switch the workflow of one of our projects but entering the workflow settings gives the error below. 

https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LubQd87

I've managed to do the same for 7 other projects but for this one I don't even know what could be the problem. All of the projects, including this one are software projects and should have the same workflow, as I've already done it for others.

How should I proceed to solve this?

Best,

Metin

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2021

Hello @0x0mtn,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, I couldn’t find anything specifically related to Workflow. 

Can you please open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any other error when you follow those steps?

I found similar cases, but from 2016 and Jira changed a lot since then, but please, test using another browser or incognito mode just to make sure that no extensions are preventing it from working correctly.

Is it affecting other administrators if they try to go to the Workflows page?

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Hi @0x0mtn - so you have done the exact same thing with the same workflow for the 7 other projects and they all worked fine? But this one doing the same thing as the others always gives you an error? 

0x0mtn March 30, 2021

Hi @John Funk , 

Yes, exactly. 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Going to see if someone from Atlassian can help you out.  :-)

Like 0x0mtn likes this
0x0mtn March 31, 2021

Thank you for your help @John Funk :)

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS