Transitions buttons rather than dropdown

Hadas Hamerovv July 13, 2021

I have configured transitions order for the bar and read that two transitions should appear in the bar and the rest are in the dropdown however it does not show for me.

All transitions are in the dropdown menu.

I am using Jira cloud version.

So is it possible to show at least two or once there are more they all fall into the dropdown menu?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

I am not sure exactly what you mean by the bar. However I suspect you were either looking at some Server documentation or an earlier cloud version where the transitions were buttons. In today’s Cloud version transitions are all in the drop-down. If I am misunderstanding your question please let me know.

Jack, I think you refer to the same bar I am talking about. I am sad to hear that the buttons do not exists any longer and presume that now the 'opsbar-sequence' refers only to the way the list is ordered and not the way the buttons are.

Thanks for reaching out

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Correct

Just to be on the safe side here is an image showing what I refer to

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 17.13.00.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2021

Yes that looks like the old View or possibly a server instance. 

Like Hadas Hamerovv likes this

Suggest an answer