Ticketing system for external users

Bartosz Goździk March 27, 2023

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for my company. We are using Jira Software as a project management tool. 

We are looking for a solution to built a ticketing system, what do we need:

• ticket form 
  • open for external customers (users who do not have a Jira license)
  • external users should have a way to check tickets and its status

Do you think some Atlassian product will be good for us?

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2023

@Bartosz Goździk I think you just described Jira Service Management.  I would suggest taking a look at that product.  It also integrates seamlessly with Jira Software if you continue to use that with your project management.

Bartosz Goździk March 27, 2023

Thx !

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
0 votes
Ananjan_miniOrange June 8, 2023

Hey @Bartosz Goździk

I think Atlassian JSM is actually the best possible solution for your use case. With Jira Service Management, the ticket management system becomes seamless and easy to manage. 

For the 3rd use case you mentioned: "external users should have a way to check tickets and their status

We have a solution, SSO Integration with Helpdesks, which can possibly cater to your requirements.  With this solution, you also have an additional feature to add a custom domain which is just what you are looking for!

Just check it out once and feel free to let us know if this works for you!

You can raise a ticket here or contact me directly at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com for more information. 

Best Regards,

Ananjan Mishra

0 votes
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hi @Bartosz Goździk ,

As @Brant Schroeder  says, and in my opinion. The best Solution that allows your requirements for a Ticketiong System, is Jira Service Management.

You can Use JSM & JS and configure a scaling method, for the Tickets that the HelpDesk cant resolve or need help from Level 2.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events