Ticket status can't be changed

Dziban 1996 January 14, 2021

Hi, I have hundred of tickets on a project and all of them works normally (can be transitioned, edited, cloned, etc.).  But there are only three ticket that can't be transitioned or changed their status. All the permission condition are  correct, the workflow does not indicate restriction respective to those ticket and what has been done for creating those ticket is completely similar with other ticket that works normally. I have digged to find the root of cause but I can't find anything helpful. Could you please help me to find the cause?

I'll really appreciate it, thank you very much

2 answers

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Dziban 1996

It may be possible that the issues you are trying to transition may be using a different workflow (Different Issue Type). Please check whether you can edit other fields on that issue as well. If you can edit the issue, there might be a workflow restriction for that IssueType.

Please use a permission helper to troubleshoot the issue. 

A screenshot is also helpful :-)

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hey @Dziban 1996 ,

Could you elaborate on "can't be changed"

Is everything grayed out/read-only or do you get an error.. is it field editing that doesn't work or transitioning?

You can always use the permission helper to double check if you have the rights for that ticket. 

A screenshot is also helpfull :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events