Sprint screen

Narsha Bac April 28, 2023

Hello,

Is it possible to trigger a screen when closing a sprint? Or maybe adding a new field on the closing screen of the sprint?

I need to capture some info when a sprint closes. Any solution for this please?

Thanks,

Narsha

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Narsha Bac,

No, not as far as I know. The dialog that appears when you close a sprint is a system dialog that aims to let you decide what needs to happen with incomplete issues, but it is not configurable.

Depending on what info it is you would like to capture, there may be workarounds. If you have Confluence, it is common practice to run a sprint retrospective after the end of the sprint. That retrospective document could be a good place to capture notes / actions / lessons learned. Or automation has a sprint completed trigger that allows you to automate certain actions when you close a sprint.

Hope this opens up some options! 

Narsha Bac May 2, 2023

Hi Walter,

Thanks.

Is it possible to restrict or maybe force an issue to be closed before closing a sprint? The issue should not be carried forward to the next sprint. It should be closed in the current sprint itself. 

I will try to capture the info on this issue, therefore this issue must not be carried forward to the next sprint.

Regards,

Narsha

Suggest an answer