Sprint None +1

marie.mitchell March 9, 2021

Hello,

How do you remove 'none +1' from the Sprint field in tickets? 

We have several tickets marked as 'ready', which must have been assigned a sprint at some stage but then removed (hence the none +1, +2 etc).

They are not disrupting the sprint board, but leading to inaccurate data by suddenly pulling in to the Sprint Health gadget, so it looks like we have pulled in more tickets than we have.

Thanks,

Marie

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

Hi @marie.mitchell 

I saw an older ticket related to this symptom which was resolved years ago.  People have started commented on it again, and I suggest submitting a new defect to Atlassian support:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Once you hear from them, please post back here what you learn.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Bill

marie.mitchell March 11, 2021

Thank you @Bill Sheboy - i shall do that and hopefully report back soon!

Best wishes,

Marie

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
brenda_banderschaper November 4, 2021

@Bill Sheboy experiencing the same and appears the link posted on Mar 9 isn't functional.  Are there any insights you can provide?  Thanks in advance.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Hi @brenda_banderschaper -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Which link do you mean?  I tried both of the ones that I provided and they worked for me.

In the old defect, there are several new posts about people seeing this problem, so I suggest if your are on a paid Jira license, to ask your site admin to submit a ticket to Atlassian support.  They have access to logs we (customers) do not and so perhaps can help uncover this.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bill

1 vote
Bernie.Figueroa August 12, 2022

Afternoon all, I'm looking to resolve the same issue.  I see this was reported previously and then again in 2021.  Was there any resolution?  

0 votes
Kamal Manohar December 17, 2021

experiencing the same and appears that when we close the existing sprint without resolving/ moving the existing Task/Stories to the next sprint. The task/ Story will move to the backlog and the sprint name will be "None+1". Correct me if I am wrong.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events